Sunday, April 26, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!



Ok, so you all know my family is my passion! Well, my baby girl just told me I'm gonna be a grandmother for the first time! I just can't tell you how elated we all are. She's my baby & I knew she would eventually start a family but I just can't tell you the feeling when you actually hear it. And see it. Of course, I'm thrilled at the the thought of being a grandmother, but it also comes with apprehension about her being ok. Will they have enough money? Will they be good parents? Are they ready? But you know, if you wait until you're financially ready, that day will never come.

As far as being good parents, I can't think of two better people to have a child together. They truly love each other unconditionally, they are passionate about each other & making themselves a little family. So, the fact that they've only been married for 7 months doesn't matter, I know in my heart they will be fine. And a GRANDBABY! ALL mine! I just can't wait to see that little face... Godspeed, babydoll, Nana wants to meet you soooo bad!
I'm feeling such a sense of completeness, It's like my life has come full circle. Now, I'm entering a whole new phase of it & I just know it's going to be so exciting! I'm glad I have good friends to share it with. Please, let me know you're thoughts......
Remember,
UchooseU

No comments:

Post a Comment